Mortgage Lender Cincinnati Welcome to The Mortgage Network of Ohio
How We Operate
At The Mortgage Network of Ohio, we want to make sure you get the keys to the house you want as quickly as possible. This all starts with your preapproval letter from us. This letter will let your realtor or any potential sellers know that you are definitely able to afford the property you have your sights set on and this will strengthen the validity of your offer considerably!
If you are completely new to the mortgage and home loan process, don’t worry. We are also deeply committed to educating and helping our customers through every step of the process for obtaining a home mortgage in Cincinnati. Even if you’ve just been out of the mortgage game for a number of years, we will take you through the many options available to you until you find the right one that best suits your needs.
Home Mortgage Cincinnati Programs
At The Mortgage Network of Ohio, we offer a wide number of packages to suit your needs. They include, but are certainly not limited to:
- New Purchase Mortgage: The most common type of home loan that is used to finance the purchase of a new or existing home.
- Refinance: Lower your current mortgage rate and/or cash out of your home entirely.
- Debt Consolidation: Lower your currently monthly payments by paying all of your bills in one smaller monthly payment.
- Home Improvement: Put a new bedroom on the house or install all new windows and doors. Transform your house and truly make it your own.
- FHA: A government insured loan that offers discounted rates and plenty of low-cost options for home buyers that qualify. VA loans are also available!
- Reverse Mortgages: No credit requirements other than reaching age 62 years old for purchases or cash out options.
Assist In the Process
At The Mortgage Network of Ohio, we are more than just a Mortgage Company. We not only assist you and educate you in finding the mortgage option that’s right for you, but we are there every step of the way.
Less Than Perfect Credit
At The Mortgage Network of Ohio, we understand that life happens. Pay cuts, job losses and other financial troubles can cause a credit score to plummet. But regardless of your current financial situation, we can help you get your credit score back on track so that you can work towards purchasing your new home.
Visit our tutorial that discusses Increase Your Scores and get started building your credit scores today. Overcoming bad credit is not an easy task to undertake. But with proven help like ours, you’re taking a very wise and important first step.
We welcome you to browse through the website, view our many refinancing options and programs and we even urge you to apply for a home loan or mortgage online. Or call us to receive your preapproval letter. Whether your goal is to help you sell your current home or you’re looking to buy your very first home, we’ll guide you gently by the hand through the entire process. For a home mortgage West Chester OH, you will find the education, the assistance and the financing you need at The Mortgage Network of Ohio.